Oakwood School is a primary specialist provision for children aged 3 - 11 years with complex educational needs.
We pride ourselves in providing a safe, stimulating and nurturing learning environment where we help our children to learn in bespoke and innovative ways to ensure optimum progression.
Our highly qualified staff coupled with our forward-thinking approach to resources and technology, allow children to communicate and participate in the world around them.
We promote a wide range of high quality learning experiences, catering for all learning styles so that no child is ever left behind.
At Oakwood everyone is valued and treated with respect and is encouraged to be the best they can possibly be.
Mrs Kate Bargh Mrs Jackie King
Executive Headteacher Head of School
All stakeholders work together to sustain excellence in all that we do.
- Recognise and meet the individual needs and potential of every pupil, in all aspects of life and learning, through a professional and caring approach.
- Allow pupils to develop confidence through a range of activities in a safe environment, where everyone is treated with respect.
- Build strong supportive teams, by working together with parents and health professionals and so provide a holistic approach to learning.
- Think “outside the box” and try new ideas to continually raise standards.
- Equip children and families with the knowledge, skills, independence and resilience to face future challenges.
- Aim high and celebrate achievement enthusiastically.
Latest School Events Events
There are currently no events.
Please note that a paper copy of the information found on this website is available on request.
- The East Locality, would like to invite you to a community conversation on Monday, 11th February, 2019, to be held at Manor Farm Community Association, King George Crescent, Rushall, WS4 1EU, commencing at 6pm.
- WMNow is the new, community communication service available from West Midlands Police.
- Welcome to our new website. We will continue updating our new website with more information for children and families. Please let us know what you would like to see on our website.